أهلا وسهلا بك عزيزي

الزائر المنتدى انتقل الى هذا الرابط

http://eb2a2.com/vb/index.php
منتديات تكريت _ منتديات تكريت الحبيبة _ منتديات جامعة تكريت
أهلا وسهلا بك عزيزي

الزائر المنتدى انتقل الى هذا الرابط

http://eb2a2.com/vb/index.php
منتديات تكريت _ منتديات تكريت الحبيبة _ منتديات جامعة تكريت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى , ثقافي , اجتماعي , شبابي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدردشة تكريت الحبيبة للأعضاء فقط
مواضيع مماثلة

أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    3 مشترك
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    انا درع للطغا
    مشرف
    مشرف
    انا درع للطغا

عدد المشاركات : 1720
    رقم العضوية : 13
    نقاط : 7947
    تاريخ الميلاد : 11/01/1988
    العمر : 36
    الانتساب للمنتدى : 21/09/2008
    علم دولتي : العراق
    الــــــــمـــــــــزاج : صشبيض
    ذكر

الاوسمة
     :  

أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية. Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية.   أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية. I_icon_minitime2009-08-30, 18:45

Hello Girls, Guys
    This is the first day to me with you, giving you a lesson about the MOST IMPORTANT THING that is needed in learning ANY LANGUAGE. But today, I'm talking about English. So, listen (read) carefully and with attention please, so you can master the whole idea.
    Let's start:-
    Your boss has a bigger vocabulary than you have. That's one good reason why he is your boss.
    So, that if your vocabulary is limited, your chances of success are limited.
    That one of the easiest and quickest ways to get ahead is by conscious building up your knowledge of words. That is because the vocabulary of the person almost STOPS growing by the middle twenties. And that from then on it is necessary to have an intelligent plan if progress is to be made.
    No haphazard hit-or-miss methods will do.
    All that is real and it has been discovered that the most common characteristic of outstanding success in "an extensive knowledge of the exact meaning of English words"
    The extent of your vocabulary indicates the degree of your intelligence. Your brain power will increase as you learn to know more words. Here's the proof.
    Two classes in a high school were selected for an experiment. Their ages and environment were the same. Each class represented an identical cross-section of the community. One, the control class, took the normal courses. The other class was given special vocabulary training. At the end of the period the marks of the latter class surpassed those of the control group, not only in English, but in every subject, including mathematics and sciences.
    So we can see now that the study of words is not to do with literature. Words are your tools of thoughts. You CAN NOT even think at all without them. Try it. If you are planning to go down this afternoon, you will find that you are saying to yourself: "I think I will go down this afternoon". You can NOT make a simple decision as this without using words. Your words are your keys for your thoughts. And the more words you have at your command the deeper, clearer and more accurate will be your thinking. Your words are all that we, your friends, have to know and judge you by. You have no other medium for telling us your thoughts for convincing us, persuading us, giving us orders.
    Words have changed the direction of history. Words can also change the direction of your life. They have often raised a man from mediocrity to success. If you consciously increase your vocabulary, you will unconsciously raise yourself to a more important station in life, and the new and higher position you have won will, in turn, give you a better opportunity for further enriching your vocabulary. It is beautiful and successful cycle.
    So, the last words from me (I'm Prof. Rathad M. = Queen of English) is:-
    A short time spent on reading and learning words before turn the lights out each night is BETTER than irregular hour now and then. If you can find the time to learn only three or four words a day, I can promise that after a month you will have found a new interest.
    Give the words FIFTEEN MINUTES a day, and I will guarantee at the end of the month that your reading and your conversation and your life will all have a new and deeper meaning for you.
    For words can make you greater.

Your little sis.
    Prof. Rathad (Queen Of English)
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    حمزة الدوري
    الـمدير العام
    حمزة الدوري

عدد المشاركات : 2166
    رقم العضوية : 25
    نقاط : 59335
    تاريخ الميلاد : 02/02/1993
    العمر : 31
    الــــــــمـــــــــزاج : رومانسي
    ذكر

الاوسمة
     :  

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية.   أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية. I_icon_minitime2009-08-31, 12:37

Thank God good Dzak lived Eidak to Athrmenh of new works
    سيوفي التكريتي
    مشرف قسم الاغاني العراقية
    مشرف قسم الاغاني العراقية
    سيوفي التكريتي

عدد المشاركات : 680
    رقم العضوية : 19
    نقاط : 6460
    تاريخ الميلاد : 12/07/1991
    العمر : 32
    الانتساب للمنتدى : 05/07/2009
    ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية.   أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية. I_icon_minitime2009-08-31, 18:58

:ملون:
    http://tikret-al7beba.co.cc/montada-f33/
    انا درع للطغا
    مشرف
    مشرف
    انا درع للطغا

عدد المشاركات : 1720
    رقم العضوية : 13
    نقاط : 7947
    تاريخ الميلاد : 11/01/1988
    العمر : 36
    الــــــــمـــــــــزاج : صشبيض
    ذكر

الاوسمة
     :  

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية.   أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية. I_icon_minitime2009-09-01, 19:55

شكرا لكم

أول درس مني ألكم عن اللغة الأنكليزية.
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
    منتديات تكريت _ منتديات تكريت الحبيبة _ منتديات جامعة تكريت :: ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ القســـــــــــم الــعـــــــــــــام~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ :: ENGLISH FORUM-
    انتقل الى: